Everything you need to be a Telco
Telcoinabox is Australia’s largest and longest running wholesale only telecommunications aggregator. With over 200 wholesale service providers as part of our group we have a model to suit every need.
Click on the category below that best describes the model you are looking for
Do you have a proven track record in sales or a database of potential customers?
Telcoinabox enables anyone to run their own telco company. It’s that simple. All you need is a phone, internet connection and a computer. That’s why it’s the ideal start-up opportunity for motivated individuals and businesses. Igniting that spirit and fuelling it is what we do best.
This is an ideal opportunity for:
A partnership with Telcoinabox supports your ‘white label’ telco, enabling you to operate your own branded business. You benefit from our combined purchasing power, while choosing your business model and determining your own pricing structure. You can use us for one or two products or a complete ‘end to end’ model, confident that we’re always there with advice and support. This is an ideal opportunity for:
Telcoinabox enables you to fast track to the next level. We help you create new recurring revenue streams and add value for your customers, or members, by expanding to offer telco services. We enable you to develop and operate your own branded business, choose your business model and determine your own pricing model. This is an ideal opportunity for:
Australian listed telecommunications company, Inabox Group Limited (“Inabox” or the “Company”) announced today that it has agreed to acquire the business of leading regional and metropolitan IT and cloud services provider Anittel Group Limited (“Anittel”).
• Enhanced sales, service and technical capabilities – with over 200 staff and a national footprint the combined group will be able to offer its clients end-to-end IT, cloud and communications solutions in 14 locations across metropolitan and regional Australia.
• Complementary products, services and capabilities – the combination will provide opportunities for cross-sell and up-sell through Inabox’s existing 300+ wholesale partners and Anittel’s 1,000+ clients (which include SMEs, corporations, not-for-profit organisations and Government departments).
• New platform - Inabox is acquiring a fully deployed, enterprise grade Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS). Anittel has made a multi-million dollar investment building this cloud based communications platform. In FY14 alone, the majority of Anittel’s $4.3m investment in Telecommunications went to support the HCS offering. With over 8,000 endpoints deployed for the Tasmanian Government, the HCS platform is expected to create significant opportunities for further growth of Inabox’s annuity revenue streams.
• Scale and financial strength - the historical (FY14) combined revenues of Inabox and the Anittel businesses was approximately $83m ($46.9m and $36.1m for the Inabox and Anittel businesses respectively). This will provide the combined group with the scale and financial strength to accelerate its growth.
Over the last year, Anittel has restructured its business significantly, reducing costs and refocusing on its core IT services, HCS and cloud businesses. Inabox and Anittel have also identified significant savings in back office and corporate overheads. The majority of these savings will be implemented prior to completion.
Got a phone, computer & internet?Run your business from anywhere! All you need is a phone, computer and internet. No shop fronts, stock or staff required! » Get started today!
What We Offer
- Mobile, Fixed Wire, Internet, VOIP, Inbound, Hardware.