Join our team
Telcoinabox ranked #32 in Australia's Best Places to Work in 2011, following its listing in the 2011 BRW survey. We also ranked 5th of the 50 companies on the 'pride' metric where Telcoinabox employees are proud to tell people where they work.
‘We work in a highly competitive industry yet despite the business challenges we have always put our people first. They are the drivers of the company at the end of the day’, says COO Telcoinabox Australia, Paul Line.
Telcoinabox was listed with some local as well as some of the world's best-known brands, including Google, Net App Australia, Deloitte's and Red Balloon.
Working at Telcoinabox
So what can you expect if you come and work at Telcoinabox?
A workplace full of people who try to live our values every day, and:
- Not to work on your birthday – we give our employees an extra day off a year to celebrate their birthday – we also have a cake and sing Happy Birthday to them too
- You could become a Superstar of the Month in our Employee recognition program
- To celebrate all sorts of important events with us – Australia Day, Easter, Anzac Day and Melbourne Cup Day
- To become involved in our Corporate Charitable Giving Program and help our chosen Charity partner – Red Kite.
- Access to Training & Development
- 12 weeks paid maternity leave after 12 months employment
- A great culture and work environment because having fun is one of our values.
The roles we have currently on offer are as follows;
Account Manager - Sydney
To support the purpose of Telcoinabox through building strong relationships with both Franchise Service Provider (FSP) and Wholesale Service Provider (WSP) clients providing support to improve clients performance in the “four pillars” of performance (Get the Customer, Keep the Customer, Collect the Money, Do it Profitably) and ensure customer satisfaction with Telcoinabox.
For a full position description, please click here: Account Manager Role
If you are interested in becoming part of the Telcoinabox team, please click here
Call Us Now
1300 7 TELCO
1300 7 83526 enquire about becoming a telco
Lisa Bailey, HR and Learning Manager
Discover an opportunity just perfect for you! discover more
“I love working with my colleagues, They are a fun bunch. It’s also exciting being part of a fast growing business which means our jobs are not 100% silo’ed into exact functions, there is room to learn and share”
Quote from a Telcoinabox employee from our annual staff survey