Everything you need to be a Telco
Telcoinabox makes the complex simple so you can 'Just Add Customers' Click on the opportunity below that best describes you to find out more.
Do you have a proven track record in sales or a database of potential customers?
Telcoinabox enables anyone to run their own telco company. It’s that simple. All you need is a phone, internet connection and a computer. That’s why it’s the ideal start-up opportunity for motivated individuals and businesses. Igniting that spirit and fuelling it is what we do best.
This is an ideal opportunity for:
A partnership with Telcoinabox supports your ‘white label’ telco, enabling you to operate your own branded business. You benefit from our combined purchasing power, while choosing your business model and determining your own pricing structure. You can use us for one or two products or a complete ‘end to end’ model, confident that we’re always there with advice and support. This is an ideal opportunity for:
Expand Existing Business
Telcoinabox enables you to fast track to the next level. We help you create new recurring revenue streams and add value for your customers, or members, by expanding to offer telco services. We enable you to develop and operate your own branded business, choose your business model and determine your own pricing model. This is an ideal opportunity for:
What Telcoinabox CEO Damian Kay had to say about the future of the telco reseller and aggregator industry....
Full presentation of CEO Damian Kay's view on the future of telco resellers and the aggregator industry at Comms Day Summit - Click link below
Telcoinabox’s Damian KayPresentation Transcript
- 1. Resellers, Aggregators and the FutureComms Day Summit – 10 April
- 2. So, what is a reseller? Telecommunications resellers provide fixed, mobile and data telecommunications services over third-party-owned networks. They simply buy and resell telecommunications services. Telecommunications Resellers in Australia: Market Research Report - 2012
- 3. But it‟s confusing Is it: Tier 2, Tier 3 or something In-between?
- 4. In our opinion the definition is... TIER 1 Infrastructure owners on a large scale Small infrastructure players, including regional wireless TIER 2 players and aggregators. Revenue typically > $50M. Includes major multi-national telcos Resellers Tier 3 Smaller SPs, reliant on Tier 1 and Tier 2 for services Source: Telcoinabox in collaboration with Market Clarity
- 5. The tier 3 market 800 Number of Tier 3 providers 700 600 500 400 300 200 100 0 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 ISPs 659 678 638 529 484 473 475 500 520 VSPs 369 413 436 349 312 341 345 360 380 Voice Service Providers include fixed voice, VoIP and mobile Source: Market Clarity
- 6. “Pure” tier 3 telcos in Australia today Source: Market Clarity
- 7. Telco dealers
- 8. Getting Shafted
- 9. Customer ownership
- 10. The rise of the “non-traditionals”
- 11. Bolting-on telco as a new revenuestream
- 12. Will this mean market saturation?
- 13. We will see carrier churn accelerate
- 14. Why will the new kind of „reseller‟thrive?Trusted brandsExisting large scale customer baseBig revenue driversOffer better customer experienceOffer value for money
- 15. But wait, there‟s more…
- 16. What is driving demand?
- 17. Under the spotlight
- 18. Tip of the iceberg
- 19. How do they become a reseller?
- 20. The ideal aggregator Breadth of products / services – a “one-stop- shop” Ownership / control of core Customer focused – network assets trusted, open, transparent Scale – Ability to Invest & Experience & expertise – Grow proven track record Does not compete with its customers Aggregator Completely “white label”
- 21. So in summary• NBN will drive new Tier 3 entrants into the market• A greater role for aggregators as they become more relevant• Plethora of unprecedented demand by RSPs
- 22. So what are our plans to managethe demand?The Inabox Group after acquiring the business of Telcoinabox is going to IPO in June 2013
- 23. Questions www.inaboxgroup.com.au
Got a phone, computer & internet?Run your business from anywhere! All you need is a phone, computer and internet. No shop fronts, stock or staff required! » Get started today!
What We Offer
- Mobile, Fixed Wire, Internet, VOIP, Inbound, Hardware.